[Resolved] Luminess Air / return policy

United States Review updated:

my family. When I returned home, I called the company to obtain an RMA, only to be told that there was no 60-day trial available & that no returns were accepted whatsoever after 30 days! I gave the rep the name of the rep who sold me the unit, date, & time of transaction in hopes of getting my money back. The rep told me that I must have misunderstood the terms when I placed my order & she refused to look into the matter. At that point, I broke down in tears, told her about my grandpa & asked for a supervisor. After speaking w/ her supervisor, she told me there was nothing that could be done. So, now I am out $180!!

Luminess Air

• Resolution statement

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2014

Hello, this is Tori from Luminess Air. I am so sorry to hear that this has happened. I want to apologize for any confusion and the inconvieneince that this has caused you. Unfortunately, I am unable to look up your account information without a few more details about. I would be more than happy to look into this further and resolve this problem for you. I can be reached at [protected]@luminessair.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Jun 02, 2014

Hello there. I am sorry that you did not have a positive experience. I can assure you that we do not scam people. We try to provide the best product and service to our customers. We believe in full disclosure of all information upfront and will never process an order without authorization from a customer. We are always here to help our customers and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the system, ordering process, or estimated delivery times. Please do reach out to us at 1-888-793-7474 so that we can address your defective foundation bottles and get them replaced for you.

• Luminess Air Customer Care's Response, Jun 03, 2014

I completely understand your frustration. I can assure you that we are not a fraud or a scam. I apologize for the delay in you getting your products and the inconvenience that you have experienced because of your broken foundation bottles. We are always more than happy to replace those products for you. If you call our customer service department at 1-888-793-7474 we can take care of that for you. Please send me a personal email and if you would like to speak about your personal account in more detail. My email is [protected]@LuminessAir.com. I hope to hear from you soon Jean. Thank you.

Fl
May 29, 2014

Comments

• Ka
      May 29, 2014

Yes, HORRIBLE PRODUCT! Never worked, tried to return immediately and the wouldn't take it back or refund me. Lost over 500 dollars on that piece of c***. Don't ever buy it!

• Je
      May 31, 2014

I pay the extra money to have a my order shipped faster. They say 5 to 10 days well it been 15 days so I call and they tell me it 5 to 10 days after the warehouse gets the order. Well 15 days later the warehouse gets the order then ships your order Fed EX . It's a big fraud on their website and you pay and get ripped off. The bottles keep breaking and going all over the place.

• Lu
      Nov 11, 2016

I received my order charged on Oct 7th, I phoned the company and explained I wanted to cancel any further shipments as being over 70 and wearing makeup on Sunday only to Church, once a week.i would not wear that in my remaining life
    She said okay.
    She credited my order and refunded my money.i thought all was good till this month when another $61.appeared on my account pending. I phoned your company and I talked to Evett and she said she would cancel it. Well today it went thru as a charge on my statement so again I called your company and explained again. Today I spoke to a very rude lady that actually laughed at me cause I was having difficulty understanding her. I demanded to speak to her supervisor. Now I was giving instructions to return this air gun .Being Veterans Day today Nov. 11th it will go out tomorrow Nov. 12th. I have requested a refund and was told I have till Nov 26th for you to receive it. I certainly hope this very confusing sale came be worked out. Thank you Nancy Sanderson 941 876 3513

• Ph
      Mar 10, 2017

ohhh let me tell you when I got my luminess air starter kit.. Today is march 9, 2017... It was open and the hole thing was in PICES.. WTF... I didn't get any foundation NONE.. I'm so mad at this I even had it ship in 2 DAYS that was more money I had to spend on this ###... I called them right away and they said someone will contact me in ###ING E-MAIL are you ###ing for real.. ### this site.. I WILL KEEP POSTING UNTILL I GET ALL MY MONEY BACK.. THIS IS ###ING BULL ###

• Vt
      Jul 25, 2018

I received my product. Was not happy about the makeup. The company shipped me another batch of makeup (allegedly free of charge) for me to try and extended the trial. I was still unhappy with the color match so I obtained the RA number and followed their instructions completely. I clearly marked the package, including returning the shipping invoice, video, etc in the package. Paid to ship it back. They received it in the allotted time frame. However, the company has continued to charge my credit card. The last charge was July 24, 2018. I had doubts about this company due to all the negative reviews but gave them the benefit of the doubt. The product itself wasn't bad, just not right for me. But the return procedures are a complete nightmare.

• Vt
      Jul 25, 2018

@VTaylor I just spoke with a young man named Jacob a the 1-888-793-7474 number today. He indicates that I will get a full refund by Thursday, August 2, 2018 and that no other charges will be taken. I provided him the tracking number showing the package was received as shown below this post. I also have a screenshot of the call I made today showing the number of minutes I was on the phone. In addition, I have pictures of each item as they went into the box, pictures of the sealed box with the RA number on the outside and the tracking number. In addition, I have pictures of the date on the form which shows the date the company was to receive all of this in order to accept the product back. This was all documented in photo, video and through tracking numbers. The young man Jacob assured me there is nothing else I need to do and that he escalated the matter to the "warehouse" and the refund will happen. I will continue to post here as things develop.

Status
    Delivered
    July 13, 2018 at 12:22 pm

Delivered

STAFFORD, TX 77477

Get Updates

• Br
      Jan 01, 2019

I have the same problem with the company, product arrived- not for me, BOY I broke out like never in my life EVER, so I got the RA#, shipped the stuff back on my expense and it arrived with time to spare.
    but now supposedly there will be no refund- supposedly there is no refund on trials- and they smartly refer me to the return policies...but there is not word on an special guideline or reference of different guidelines on trial orders. the say *buyer beware* and I have all the documentation and records- so I'm taking it to the next level- there are fraudulent schemes going on aside the regular business- schemes that generate great income for the company