Lumber Liquidators / they are stink!
This has been the worst home improvement supplier I have ever delt with. Their customer service is awful. No retrun call, no return emails. Just awful.
On july 6th I purchased 6 boxes of prbamhc bamboo flooring. I installed the first 5 boxes and the floor looked great. When I opened the last box the color was nowhere near the previous flooring it was much much lighter. I looked at the boxes I had used and noted the lot number was sf-y1 and sixth box was different. I took it back, there where no boxes in stock with sf - y1.
Lumber liquidators denver has not been able to find flooring that even comes close to the product they sold me on july 6th. Jerome at lumber liquidators denver said to me in a face to face conversion that he would refund me money since he could not match the product. He additionally asked me to let him know who I used to refinish the floor since he had other customer with the same problem. I have called him three times with no response. I had no option but to finish the floor and it really looks bad. (see attached photo). When I purchased this flooring I expected a good looking floor when I was finished. If I had bought this at lumber liquidators sunday’s mixed lot sale I would not be upset, of course I would have paid 99 cents a foot instead of $2.85. I felt a refund of $ 1.86/sqft or $310.00 is fair.
Broomfield, co 80020
More Lumber Liquidators Complaints & Reviews
- Lumber Liquidators - bella wood 
- Lumber Liquidators - worst customer service 
- Lumber Liquidators - warranty is bogus 
- Lumber Liquidators - does not have any warranty on their products 
- Lumber Liquidators - incorrect product and poor quality 
- Lumber Liquidators - customer service credit refund
- Lumber Liquidators - hand scraped hickory wood 
- Lumber Liquidators - wood floor in family room came up could not be fixed, 
- Lumber Liquidators - laminate flooring
- Lumber Liquidators - bella wood cherry wood pre finished hard wood floor