Lufthansa German Airlines / flight booking

1 Malaysia

I have written a feedback on 14 January (number COM-570409) but until now no one has reply me. I was disappointed with the Lufthansa airline service.

I booked a flight from Penang, Malaysia to Reykjavik, Iceland (Booking Code: JBWP9O) and after 1 month I just notice that I was pregnant. I never thinking to give up the trip and planning to go ahead as long as my pregnancy condition is fine. However during my last appointment with my doctor, I was advisable to not recommended for air travel due to my pregnancy condition. I have no choice and planned to postponed my trip to September 2019 (after my delivery). However, I was told by Lufthansa staff that I have to pay for charges of Euro130 and the fare differences for each passenger. This is not my intention to change the travel dates. Why I cannot get the waiver for changing dates as I have the letter from doctor regarding my pregnancy condition. This is unreasonable and not fair for me. I am very disappointed with the Lufthansa airline service.

Gr