Lufthansa / Dishonesty and bad service
For one month--having been a Senator Member for the past decade---I have been trying to book airline tickets using my Star Alliance (Lufthansa) airmiles, which are upwards towards a million. I have never been treated so badly by an airline. Despite there being availability on their website for the award flights I am trying to book. When I use the Miles and More miles redemption page of their website, I am not able to book the flights and I am told to call the Miles and More office. I have called eight times, faxed twice, emailed once and they have failed to book the ticket for me, after promising to do so. They have also several times not even responded to or returned my calls or faxes after expressly promising to do so.
I am on the verge of instructing the international body I direct not to use any Star Alliance carriers in the future for any of the hundreds of flights we book each year.
I have never seen so many dishonest representations and such disrespect for customers by any other airline in Europe. I am also raising this with the consumer protection mechanisms of the EU in the hope that it will cause action to be taken against Lufthansa because their management seems incapable of remedying their problem of bad service to frequent flyers that has been ongoing for years.
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - flight cancellation
- Lufthansa German Airlines - service
- Lufthansa German Airlines - ticket refund
- Lufthansa German Airlines - $11,073.42 lost to lufthansa in minutes
- Lufthansa German Airlines - I never got my refund to my flight