Lucille Roberts — membership issue
On, January of 2017 I purchased a gym membership at Lucille Roberts - Fordham located at 2449 Morris Ave, Bronx, NY 10468.
In July of 2017, the same year, I cancelled this membership and have documentation proving it.
Unfortunately, your staff had not performed the cancellation in their system and I have been charged since July of 2017. I am disappointed because I called the location and spoke to a manager by the name of Denise who explained to me that there was nothing she could do because the company that owns it has changed since then.
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate you refunding my money from that date, due to failure on the part of your staff for not cancelling it in July when they sent me the letter.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. If I do not hear from you before the end of the year I will be seeking help from a consumer protection agency or Better Business Bureau. You may contact me by phone at [protected].
More Lucille Roberts Complaints & Reviews
- Lucille Roberts - fraud and scam 
- Lucille Roberts - freeze on contract
- Lucille Roberts - incorrect billing/poor customer service 
- Lucille Roberts - avoid this company 
- Lucille Roberts - mangement 
- Lucille Roberts - billing issues
- Lucille Roberts - customer rep/ brianna
- Lucille Roberts - gym
- Lucille Roberts - unethical business practice
- Lucille Roberts - self renewing contract scam