Lowes / vynal plank flooring

Murray, KY, United States Review updated:

Do not buy anything from them. Had them install a new Kitchen and the Carpenter was of 5/8 of an inch . He said he wasn't I showed him with a laser . Then Frig. Goes out for not making ice. Took forever to get replaced with extra warrant, then my Washer and they took a week to decide if replace or repair . It was repair after it leaked oil the whole time. I complained and got a new washer. Had I not they would have replace the washer except the housing. Now my floors they said I could use I cant . They have billed me and my credit score dropped, This store needs to have all new managers and respect. The dept. Manager told me it is what it is. So now I sit here without floors and an added bill of 800.00 and no product in the store, no delivery date and Installer has been reassigned. What a deal!

Mi
Jun 14, 2017

Comments

• Em
      Jul 13, 2017

Lowes has become a terrible place to work as well as do business. Every morning the store mgr. Reads what our projected sales need to be for that day. Sell Sell Sell. Make money for the company. Home depot is no different. LOwes follows whatever Home depot does except a few things. Like freight dept.it's a pyramid sceme. The higher ups, sore mgr, dept mgr make money off sales. YOUR HARD WORK. HARDLY ANY FULL TIME. NOBODY CARES IF YOU GET THE RIGHT PRODUCT OR NOT, SAME LOW HOURLY WAGE.