Lowes / management

My name is amy smith and I work at the lowes in murphy, nc. The management at this store are so inbred you cannot get anything done. If your not a "local" then they do not care about you. I wish corporate would step in and fix this local problem we are having. And I am not the only one who thinks this, many are frustrated that only locals and their friends and family get the good jobs. Is there anything I can do?

Am
May 23, 2018

Comments

• Ga
      Jun 11, 2018

So here is another story of how BAD Lowe's is. We flooded during hurricane Irma in September of 2017. It is now almost 9 months later, June 11, 2018 and we still do not have a working toilet or shower. We paid Lowe, s in Savannah, GA on Abercorn Street over $34, 000 on Feb 17, 2018 to redo two baths and our kitchen. To this date, four months later, we have tile on the kitchen floor and in the laundry room. They just tiled the bathroom floors last week. Two weeks ago the contractor from Lowe's finally installed our kitchen cabinets. Of course the sheetrock behind the kitchen sink cabinet is still raw, not mudded in or painted. The contractor did not care because it would not be seen. The bathtub in one bath is in place but not hooked up to the plumbing. The contractor promised my wife two weeks ago that when we returned from Florida this next time at least one bath would be done and functioning and the ice maker would be hooked up and working. Did not happen, all that was done was a terrible tile job on the bathroom floors, We hope the trim will cover the large gaps left by the tile guy. Once Lowe's gets your money they could care less if the work get's done in a timely manner. I have even talked to corporate who promised to monitor the progress of the work but the representative for corporate has not contacted us since, that was over a month ago. My advice to anyone needing to remodel is get an independent contractor of your own choosing. Never hire remodeling work through Lowe's, they do nothing but promise you the world until they get your money and then you never here from them as the weeks just keep passing by. After nine months without a toilet or shower my patience is definitely gone.