Lowes Home Improvement Stores / return policy
Bought a $600 dishwasher from Lowes on Friday 3/26/09. Unit was delivered on Monday 3/30/09. Unit was installed Tuesday 3/31/09. Thursday morning (4/2) noticed a louder than normal growl from dishwasher, sounds like a bad bearing in the pump, called to see how they would like me to prep unit for return, was told I can't return it, it has to be serviced. Huh? WTF? I can hear my dishwasher over the TV in the next room, but they say they need outside verification it's not working.
Lowes might as well change their "7 day return on major appliances" to "ALL SALES FINAL" since they won't allow returns without a tech note saying what's wrong with it, and that will almost always take you outside of the 7 days.
The ironic part about this is the unit was purchased with a gift card that Lowes sent us because the last dishwasher was such a piece of poop that it qualified as a lemon.
More Lowes Home Improvement Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - refusal to repair terrible installation of new roof
- Lowe's - avoid lowe's installations
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behaviour
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - cooktop electric 30 inch with downdraft
- Lowes - lack of employees/ new ceo incompetence