Loreal Feria Colour Booster Hair Colour / does not stay, it washes out!
I have been using Loreal Feria Hair Colour for the last 8 months, everytime I wash my hair the color comes out and I end up staining my towels. I used the Deep red for 8 months and then decided to use the black Loreal Feria Hair Colour and well it does exactly the same, I wash my hair every second day and everytime I wash the color comes out. On the box of Loreal Feria it states and I quote, "this color will not fade or wash out, it will grow out."
Well this statement is completely untrue, after having the hair color for 2 weeks after coloring it has completely washed out. I have now completely stopped using Loreal products as I believe it to be a waste of money. I am now using Garnier 100% color and I am satisfied.
I still have a box of Loreal Feria Hair color in black due to the fact that the shop where I bought it from will not exchange it for me.
More Loreal Feria Colour Booster Hair Colour Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- Loreal Sublime Mousse - wrong color! 
- L'Oreal International - l'oreal revitalift serum moisturizer and hydrant red pump bottle
- L'Oreal International - sublime bronze tinted self tanning bronzer
- L'Oreal International - l'oreal paradise extatic mascara
- L'Oreal International - loreal feria high intensity shimmering color #r57 intense medium auburn
- Loreal Paris - infallible gel krayon kajal