Lord & Taylorshipping issue

To Whom It May Concern;

I placed this order (Hi Santina, your order #[protected] on 11/23/2018 (Michael Kors Cindy Large Saffiano black crossbody bag) has shipped. You can find the tracking information below.) but mistakenly had an old address and had been trying to work with USPS and UPS to get the package delivered to my new address with no luck, they told me I needed to contact the sender to see if they could re-route the delivery as it was still in Rochester NY at a general distribution center. So when I called this AM and tried to tell the customer service representative about this, she was very rude and told me that there was nothing you could do and that it would be returned and the credit would how up on my account. I explained that I didn't want the credit, I wanted the item and that I would even pay the extra for the shipping to be re-shipped to me (especially since you are now sold out and that is all my daughter wanted for Christmas) so she kept putting me on hold and then she hung up on me. That was the worst customer service I have seen in a long time! All I wanted was some assistance to retrieve the package in my town or get it resent to me and I would even pay for the shipping! So now I do not have the item and I can't get it as it is sold out. I am very disappointed in the customer service at Lord and Taylor and not sure I will be buying from you again anytime soon!

Sincerely,