LongHorn Steakhouse

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 by

diversity/seating

Shelton , Ct., United States
On 1/10/18 approx. 4:00 pm I visited LH in Shelton Ct. with my wife, we asked for a booth, Rest. was only at 30% capacity Many booths available yet we were offered a tiny booth next to restrooms after walking past 10 open booths (Have had seating issue at this loc. in the past) I expressed my displeasure! This Loc. HAS Diversity ISSUES! I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT LOC. AGAIN. Need to look into problem there.. Overlooked bad treatment in past but will no longer due to reoccurring issues, not a one time thing..
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Comments

N  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Customers are seated based on rotation, i.e. what server is up next to receive a table and they are seated in sections that are currently being covered by a server. This has nothing to do with "diversity" and everything to do with rotation. It isn't rocket science and no one was trying to hurt your feelings. It is quite easy to speak up and say "I don't like this table, please seat me somewhere else".

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree