Long John Silvers / service & manager on duty

1 Statesville, NC, United States Review updated:

My husband and I were excited the the ljs had reopened in statesville store
# 32104. We ate there the first time on nov 10th around 6:30. For one, the tartar sauce container was empty and when I asked for more tartar sauce they just gave us the packs which are extremely hard to open for people with ra. Then they got ours and several other orders wrong!
Tonight we go back and the tartar sauce container was empty again and when I asked the girl if she would please fill it up because I did not want the packets, she broughte packets any way because she had asked the manager, who was constantly on her phone texting and she didn't have the time to go fill it, or instruct the poor little girl as to how to fill it up. We were there at 8:23pm, plenty of time before closing!
But guess what? Right as we were leavin, another woman brought the tartar sauce container filled and set it out, which lets me know that it will sit out all night unrefrigerated!!!
The food there is not up to par with other ljs and you don't get the crumbles with your fish at this place!!
But for god's sake, it's a fish place and folks like tartar sauce with fish!!!
Tell your manager to get off the phone and do her job!!! I'd hate to see this one close down again!

Ch