Long John Silvers / my meals

1 Staunton, VA, United States

I've been trying to call to submit my complaint and can't get a answer just says to leave a message, I went to long John silver's in Staunton va on 11-05-2016 to order some food through the drive through, the worker named Morgan was very rude from the start, I still proceeded in placing my order the got to the window to pay and asked for some tarter sauce out of the pump instead of packets and got the window slammed in my face, so I ignored that and got all my food and pulled off from the window and stopped to make sure I had everything and was missing food, had to go inside, then got home to eat and opened my Cole slaw to find that all three containers of Cole slaw was spoiled, it was so sour that it smelled my whole house with the smell, I called the location I purchased my meals from and the person claimed there was nothing they could do besides replace the clone slaw, I told them I don't want no more Cole slaw because if that was sour then the rest is to, he then said to come in and speak with the manager but at the beginning of the phone call he said he was the manager because that's who I asked to speak with at first, but I see that nothing could be done there so I'm bringing it here, it was very poor service, very rude employees, and sour food, if the employees do not like their job or can't preform it correctly then they shouldn't be a employee at a fast food business period, I am highly dissatisfied with the services I received on that day and to spend almost fifty dollars in food to have thrown to waste was highly unnecessary all because they said there was nothing they could do. I love long John silver's food and don't want to stop being a customer but if nothing can be done about this issue that I encountered then I will jot be spending anymore of my money with the company. Thanks for your time in reading this message.

Db