Lipton Ice Tea / Scary product!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I am very worry and need and urgent advice before the something happen to someone again.

On Saturday 08/07, my wife, my son (2) my aunty and I were traveling to Calais using Euro tunnel. We were supposed to board for the 13.50 trains going to Calais, when doing our checking at 13.33, the automatic machine advice us that it was too late and we should be taking the next train. We then went to the boarding gate. While waiting, my son saw a banana just across (SNACK BAR) where we parked waiting to board. I then went to get the banana for 50p. My wife and my son follow me and asked for a drink (Ice tea) the lady then served us for the price of1.50P.i first gave her 50p and then took it back I handled £2.oo coin to her.

While waiting, my wife sat down and open the ice tea bottle, drink and give some to my son, few minute late, we were called to board, on a rush she close the bottle and rush in the car and put the bottle next to my son.
When we get to Calais, we want to put some petrol in the car, we went to CARREFOUR, while she was filling the tank, i went to get some biscuit for my some. On a sunny day like that Saturday, my son did want to drink, so my wife took the ice tea bottle and give it to my son, suddenly my aunty saw some kind of strange mushrooms, weeds in a drink, and ask my wife to stop. We can not exactly describe how this looked like. We still have the half ice tea bottle with this weird stuff in it and I would like to know what should we do.

I scare, something might happen to my son and wife.

Comments

• Tr
      28th of Nov, 2011
    Lipton - The bottled green tea tastes like piss
    Lipton

The bottled green tea tastes like pisswater! but its also kinda addictive in a weird way.

• Lo
      10th of Jun, 2014

My name is Lola Jameson. I live at 4937 Stuart Rd. Trlr. # 82 Denton, Texas 76207 phone #: 940-384-0518.
    I bought my product it is the Instant flavor: Lipton Iced tea Lemon flavor makes 28 qiarts net wt 4 lb 6.65 oz (can)
    at the wal-mart store on Loop288 denton, texas.
    When I opened the can and pulled the seal off that was on top the can it was only 3/4 full. I always buy this product and the can has always been full to the top. I am really upset that I did not get all of my money's worth. I am the only
    one working and can't afford alot. So I depend on your product for drinks at the house and to take to work to drink.
    Could you please send me a coupon to make up for getting a can that was only 3/4 full. the UPC on the can that
    I bought is: 0 4100041862 4
    If you call you will get a answering machine. Please leave a message and give us time to get to the phone when you call because I screen my calls. Thank you. Just One of your customers Lola Jameson

• La
      2nd of Dec, 2015

Has someithing happened in your plants? The caps are really hard to remove from the gallonhalf & half teas.