Lipaphen Acai Berry / Unauthorised charge to my account

Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:
After being charged 87.13 for a product that I did not purchase or receive. I was unable to contact the company via the # the bank gave me. It eather was busy or the mail box was full. I did some research. Here is the link to a # to reach Lipaphen Acai Berry to get a refund of the product. http://www.acaiberrydetox.com/refunds.aspx . They promised that the $ would be refunded, and no more charges made. We will see how it turns out. the contact informatin is
FWM Laboratories

11th of Dec, 2008

lipaphen acai berry
Ocala
Florida

Company charged 87.13 to my credit debit card. Not original product and mailbox is full . Bank will do investigation but probably fake company!!!Never order online again
Di
  12th of Dec, 2008

FWM Laboratories
St Petersburg
Florida

The same thing happend to me.
First thing i did was called my credit card company. They put in a fraud alert and took it off my card.

I just found a number posted on the internet - - this is a new phone number.

It is 954 - 699 - 0814 the company has a new phone number the one on the card was 866 - 870 - 0692 that 0ne is dis - connected.

If you call this new number - you will get someone who will credit off the charge.

She tried to pull the line that after 14 days - - no way because i called the same day that i ordered this free
Sample when i noticed they were going to charge after 14 days.

So she told me they are sending in a credit. - - - note get her name and a confirmation number just in case

Also the name of the company is fwm labs - - address is fort lauderdale fl 33312
Hope this helps all of you. Even is you get the name and conf. Number you should still file a claim with your credit card company.
  15th of Dec, 2008
i had the same problem but never got a hold of anyone. i only authorizd 3.99 and was charged 87.13. and here 3 months later i am still getting charged for it and no product either.

do you have their number by any chance
Wo
  16th of Dec, 2008

Georgia

I authorized a "shipping charge" for the free trial offer, then had $87.13 charged to my Visa card from GA and received no product. The phone number on the charge is no longer in service. Any help to get rid of this would be great!
  17th of Dec, 2008

Georgia

I authorized a "shipping charge" for the free trial offer, on 11/22/08, then on 12/10/08 they had $87.13 charged to my Visa card from GA and received no product. The phone number on the charge says the mailbox is full and is no longer in service. Any help to get rid of this would be great! I am disputing this withdrawl with my bank
Tw
  17th of Dec, 2008
I just had this charge show up on my card. I was told free with shipping. Ugh 87.13 How do I get it removed?
Sk
  18th of Dec, 2008
OMG!! The same thing happened to me. Now twice!!. My bank recommended I close my account and open a new one.(which I'm doing TODAY!!) In the meantime, I did get my money returned for the first charge. You need to go to your bank and fill out an unauthorized charge complaint form. Your bank will review it and take appropriate action.
How can these people still be doing this!! I've researched and found a VERY long complaints list.

good luck
Sk
  18th of Dec, 2008
From what I've learned that's the best thing to do. My bank also recommended I close my current account and open a new one. Alot of banks now have what they call a switch kit for circumstances such as this.
good luck
Ms
  18th of Dec, 2008
I tried the number that Diane has on her post and it worked. Well...at least I got through to cancel. Get the conf # but will go to the bank anyway. Says he must send an email to the billing dept for the refund and that would take 7-10 days. I think I learned a very valuable lesson about this type of stuff and will not do it again.

Je
  19th of Dec, 2008
Omgoodness. This happen to me as well, , . how do I get my money back? and how do you recommend changing bank accounts now!?
  19th of Dec, 2008
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I ORDERED AND AUTHORIZED THE SHIPPING CHARGE $3.99 TO TRY THE 2 WEEKS TRIAL. I RECEIVED THE ITEM 12/18/08 BUT $87.13 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THAT AND HAVE TRIED CALLING AND KEEP GETTING "VOICE MAIL FULL" OR LINE IS BUSY. I AM GOING TO MY BANK AT LUNCH AND FILL OUT FORMS TO HAVE CREDITED BACK TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I GUESS I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON ALSO. I TRIED TO CALL THE 954 699 0814 NUMBER AND COULD NOT GET THROUGH ON THAT NUMBER EITHER. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP DIANE. I AM TAKING A PRINT OUT OF THE COMMENTS TO MY BANK. SANDRA BOYD
Di
  19th of Dec, 2008
I am so glad some of you were able to get in touch with someone. I am still very upset with this entire thing. They sent me an email yesterday.
The email gave no confirmation number no amount that they were credtiting back they only said they cancelled my account and that they were crediting back the second amount.
What second amount they only charged me with 87.13 NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING.
I called my credit card company this morning and he told me to save all documents--I will then copy them and send them to my CC company as part of the fraud dispute.
After I get this done ---I am going to have them close my card and re-issue my credit card===just to be on the safe side.
DO NOT TRUST THEM--IF YOU PUT THIS ON YOUR CREDIT CARD ---CALL YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PUT IN A DISPUTE--FOR FRAUD.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. i AM ALSO TURNING THIS IN TO FTC
DIANE
Ir

Albany
New York

ACAI BERRY TOOK $87.13 OUT OF MY DEBIT CARD WITHOUT SENDING THE PRODUCT AND THE 30 DAY TRAIL WAS NOT UP YET. THE MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. SOMEONE SURE LOOK INTO THAT COMPANY. I AM SO UPSET.
Li
  19th of Dec, 2008
I ordered the sample as well and didn't receive it. I called FDW Labs @9546990814. I spoke with someone and she told me that if I didn't cancel the order now, I would be charged 87.13 for future orders. I cancelled that and will eventually get my samples.
Ma
  20th of Dec, 2008

Lipaphen Acai Berry - UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD USAGE
LIPAPHEN ACAI BERRY

I ORDERED TRIAL OFFER OF ACAI BERRY FOR $3.99 and they charged my credit card $83.17. Somebody needs to further investigate this scam, because this is not right for hard working people to have to deal with. We earn our money truthfully and honestly. To bad others don't have the dignity to earn their own money honestly without scamming people! I honestly feel sorry for these people, Why not just stand on a street corner with an empty coffee cup begging? You all are losers!!!
Gi
  22nd of Dec, 2008
Same thing happened to me. I am on the phone right now with these people right now. I had to reseearch the phone number but the company name is FWM Labs @ 2495 Stirling Road Suite #20 Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33312 (954) 699-0814. Call your bank to be refunded and then call these people as well as report them to the BBB. Merry christmas
Ll
  24th of Dec, 2008
I just received my credit card bill and found a charge of $87.13 when it should have been $3.99 for shipping of a trial bottle of their Lipaphen Acai Berry. When I call their number on the bill a voice recording claims that it is full which I know is just a front to frustrate the people this company has ripped off. I am going to write to the Better Business Bureau and possibly the District Attorney's Office in Florida to see if someone could put these people behind bars where they belong.
Bt
  24th of Dec, 2008
The same thing happened to me with this company. I did get through to the company one time and they told me that they would credit me the $87.13 . It has been about three weeks and I have yet to receive my refund. I at least was able to cancel my membership. I did research and found that they have a new phone # is 866-949-0138. I think they change their number often. That's how they get away with alot. I just spoke to someone about my refund and he said they will check on it but on their records it was refunded. They are to send a note to billing to check on it. He also told me that I would receive an email.
Ju
  25th of Dec, 2008
Ordered acai diet stuff because of Rachel Ray stroy, said $2.OO for shipping and handling product free woul do nothing for 15 days ordered on 11-26-08 rcvd product 12-5-08 they accessed account took $87.15 out 12/8/09 . Called to return product mail box full, and today 12/25-08 they just took $40.00 more out 12/25/08, am sending to my bank, and talking to a lawyer this is just stealing. Also emailing Rachel Rays blog or post with complaint.
Es
  26th of Dec, 2008
I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS THE OTHER CONSUMMERS. THEY TOOK FROM $87.12 FOR A $a3.99 BOTTLE OF ACAI PILLS UNAUROTHIZE. THEY CANNOT BE REACH TO CANCEL, SO YOUR 15 DAYS WILL BE EXPIRED.

WHAT CAN WE DO AT THIS POINT TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION.

ESTHER CLARK