LightInTheBox / product was not available
More than a month ago I ordered a black jacket with red fowers at Light in the Box, via internet. About 2 later I received an email from Light in the Box that the item was no longer available that they had cancelled my order. Today I noticed that Light in the box has charged my creditcard (Visa) for €15.50 allthough I requested at the time of their cancallation to retourn the amount to my credit account (Visa). In answer they send me the https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=9150359 which is non existing according to google. How do I get a refound, I no longer trust Light in the Box, I want my money back.
Thanks for helping me, kind regards,
Danielle Weets firstname.lastname@example.org
More LightInTheBox Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - Where is my order?
- Light In The Box - clothing
- Light In The Box - canvas wall art
- Light In The Box - sent wrong item, and no refund!
- Light In The Box - delivery