LightInTheBox / product was not available

Belgium, B3212 Lubbeek Review updated:
light in the box
B3212 Lubbeek
Phone: 32479452125
More than a month ago I ordered a black jacket with red fowers at Light in the Box, via internet. About 2 later I received an email from Light in the Box that the item was no longer available that they had cancelled my order. Today I noticed that Light in the box has charged my creditcard (Visa) for €15.50 allthough I requested at the time of their cancallation to retourn the amount to my credit account (Visa). In answer they send me the https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=9150359 which is non existing according to google. How do I get a refound, I no longer trust Light in the Box, I want my money back.
Thanks for helping me, kind regards,
Danielle Weets danielle.weets@skynet.be
Apr 27, 2015

N  14th of Apr, 2016 by
There is no link on this page. I especially got 3-4 days delivery and it didn't come within the 4 days. I paid $25 for this delivery. So I could have for my holiday. I have now changed address. My new address is 4D/6 Bligh place Randwick 2031. Or just give me my money back.
N  15th of Apr, 2016 by
I payed 15.90 euro for a jacked i never received, this happend about a year ago. Complaining was a waste of time. Wat 's the trouble with returning my money?

Light In The Box Logo Light In The Box