Lightinthebox - Delivery / poor quality, poor costomer support
Don't buy from them. Very poor quality.
I bought a head piece from them for my wedding. It looks pretty when I received it. But it turned into black when I checked it again 5 days before the wedding. I kept it nicely in a box.
I bought a garment bag, one side of it is see through, and very thin, can't protect your cloth at all.
I bought a head piece, supposed to be a headband, but it's not a band, I can't wear it. I asked questions to their customer support, they argued with me to death.
I ordered a custom made bridesmaid dress, it's poorly made, one ribbon has different width on both ends. Except about the fabric, nothing good about it.
I felt stupid ordering so many from them the first time. But I was busy preparing my wedding, just try to get things done. I will never order from them anymore, and I would like everybody to know about their poor quality. It does not worth it to sacrifice quality for cost.
More Lightinthebox - Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - purchase not received
- Light In The Box - fastway couriers lack of delivery!
- Light In The Box - bestellung #31856635
- Light In The Box - worst customer service
- Light In The Box - not receiving my purchase