LightInTheBox / return policy

Lightinthebox scams you on your refund!!! I strongly recommend against buying from lightinthebox and here is why. Because I was ordering from online and wouldn't really know how the dresses would fit, I wanted to make sure I could get my money back on the dress I didn't wear. So I paid special attention to the return policy which said 100% refund or store credit if returned within 7 days. I gave them the wedding date for the bridesmaid dresses. They missed the date by 6 days!!! And later I found that after they took my money and said the order was in process they sent an email saying that they knew they were going to miss the wedding date, but they still went through with the order and now they don't respond to my emails and they have not paid any refund!!! So I am out the cost of 4 bridesmaid dresses that I wasn't able to wear.

Comments

• Li
      6th of Dec, 2010

Dear Christine2,
    We are very concerned to read your complaint and LightInTheBox.com would like to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience while shopping with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and are taking corrective steps to avoid this from happening again. As we are committed to improving our service issues, we like to invite you to write us directly at Contact@lightinthebox.com with your Order# and brief description of your complaint. It would be my pleasure to help you find out about your refund. We are extremely sorry again for the inconvenience.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    Luisa
    LightInTheBox.com
    Contact@lightinthebox.com

• Me
      31st of Mar, 2011

extremely dissapointed with the customer service from light in the box. I need to return my dress i can't even find a simple return adress or get an e-mail back for the compagny. I would recommend that NOBODY EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Ne
      14th of Jun, 2011

I too am having an awful time finding a return address or a phone number to call customer service. I forgot my password on the account so they sent me a new one which does not work so I can't even log in to contact anyone. Will never order from them again. Ordered a Royal Blue dress and the one they sent me is Navy Blue, not what I ordered! Tried on-line chat but no one ever answers. Understand their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM.

• Cs
      12th of Sep, 2011

I placed an order for 3 sets of iPod earbuds and received it three weeks later (money was accepted immediately!). Items are cheap imitations - look similar to the real thing but feel cheap. Sound quality of first set is terrible, so I tried to contact company for refund. No phone number is shown; the "Contact Us" button tells you to log in, find order and make request, and someone will contact me within 1 day. Only problem is that when I log in, it shows that I have no order on file!!! I'll have to eat the cost of these earbuds - thankfully it was less than $6.00. I should've listened to voice in my head - "you get what you pay for".
    I'll not order from them again. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN!