LightInTheBox / fake football tops

john wood
Phone: 07511575279
i have recently brought two liverpool football shirts from Lightinthebox, when i received the tops, they were both the wrong size, but i also noticed that the shirts were not the real thing, as there was no Adidas logo and the spelling on the inside tags was rubbish, the colours on the 2009/10 shirt was wrong on the back, it is suppose to be all gold not white, this i have checked on the proper shirts in the high street stores.
I did send Lightinthebox an e-mail regarding the sizes to see if they would e-mail me back, which they haven't, i have also read some off the other compliants regarding this company, and it is my belief that i will never receive any correspondence from this company.

Many thanks
John Wood

D  19th of Oct, 2009 by
Dear customer,

On behalf of LightInTheBox.com, we apologize for the unpleasant experiences and the late reply. We are extremely concerned to read your comments. We would like to know more details so we can address this issue promptly.

You can reach me at Denny@lightinthebox.com. Include your order number and contact info (a reachable phone number is best) and we will assist you very soon.

Thanks and Regards,