LightInTheBox / fake football tops
i have recently brought two liverpool football shirts from Lightinthebox, when i received the tops, they were both the wrong size, but i also noticed that the shirts were not the real thing, as there was no Adidas logo and the spelling on the inside tags was rubbish, the colours on the 2009/10 shirt was wrong on the back, it is suppose to be all gold not white, this i have checked on the proper shirts in the high street stores.
I did send Lightinthebox an e-mail regarding the sizes to see if they would e-mail me back, which they haven't, i have also read some off the other compliants regarding this company, and it is my belief that i will never receive any correspondence from this company.
More LightInTheBox Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - where is my order?
- Light In The Box - clothing
- Light In The Box - canvas wall art
- Light In The Box - sent wrong item, and no refund!
- Light In The Box - delivery