Lift SP / fraudulent charges on CC

1 PO Box 2003Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-897-2464

I ordered a free sample of their beauty product for the skin on Nov 5. the shopping c harges were $4.95. On Nov. 24th I checked my bank statement and there was a $79.95 charge that went on my overdraft account. I never received the beauty product and today is Dec.1. I decided to go online and find out more about this company after trying to call them several times and getting only busy signals. Apparently I am not the only one who has been scamed.

Comments

Ma
  26th of Jan, 2009

I also ordered a 'free trial' of Lift SP and two weeks later was charged with another $90 (CAD). So I called to find out why I'm being charged for the product I didn't order and even before teh end of my 15-day trial. To my suprise I was informed that my 15-day trial started the day I ordered the produt not the day I received the package!!! It turned out to be only 4 day trial :) So I immediately cancelled my 'membership' and my CC (just in case they conveniently forget to cancel the membership). Oh, and I was adviced by their customer service representative (actually very pleasant women) to read 'Terms&Conditons" more carefully next time. You bet I will!!!

Ba
  12th of Feb, 2009

OR ...how do you guys sleep at night?

Ba
  12th of Feb, 2009

OR... how do you spell integrity?

Ga
  20th of Mar, 2009

My story is the same as the above ones. Ordered and got trial sample, then received another and charged to my credit card for $79.95 and tried to call 10 times and got continous busy signals.
I called credit card company to file complaint against charge and mailed back the serum this morning after receiving it last night, with a receipt that they did receive it! Never again will I order anything online!!!

An
  6th of Apr, 2009

I went for the free trial not knowing about the membership n all, well for the free trial (not free at all) 15ml came out to 80.+ Canadian dollares. Never again will I try anything out, my membership is cancelled just spoke to a Chantel 866 897 2464 thanks to the person here that posted the phone # the ones I have didn't work, so I got my cancellation conf #, but I was charged, and the product just arrived on the last day I had no chance to follow up, read...read...and read all before deciding on anything, n the old saying is so true nothing is for free ... now I'm going through hell with the other co. vital rezv I was charged and I not even got any pills to try, imagine that one, I have several emails, there is a time difference btwn Canada and Utah I believe that's where they are located. I was charged 100.77 cdn. for nothing this is a scam, the mail box is full I called 819 483 0467, no reply from the site as well. Its a nightmare. Don't order anything we're better off going to a speciality store. Almost 200.00 for nothing, I could have bought myself beatiful clothes and shoes, I'm so stupid, I can't even afford to pay, times are tough, I'm really stupid to fall for that, I hope they burn in hell...

Sa
  18th of Jul, 2009

The thing is Ana, even if you read the text when you ordered, you would still not have known how they were going to rip you off, because they had the website set up very sneakily so that if you clicked through the screens to place an order for the "Free Trial", you would not have seen the wording about their automatic deductions. It is true though about that old saying "nothing is free" and I guess that's what we all walked away with. It's too bad these people have to use tricks and deception in order to get their product sold. I didn't even like Lift SP either...maybe that's why they had to trick people into buying it! Never doing a Free Trial again, that's for sure.