LifeTime Fitness / child care center does not care

My family and I joined Lifetime about six months ago and we have decided that enough was enough and we cancelled our membership.

We mainly joined so my wife and I could workout together and our children could have fun in the child care center that boasts a computer room, jungle gym, basketball court and play area with tv. We were told when we signed up that they would have access to all the child care amenities and we thought it would be great.

Well, after many visits we have come to the conclusion that the child care center only opens the computer room or jungle gym when they decide to properly staff the center.

Which was NEVER. It came apparent after several visits in a row, when my children were told they cannot use jungle gym. They would be upset and I always got a run around as to why it was closed. If the jungle gym was open they would close down the computer room. Why do I pay for something they never can use!

They never mentioned this when I signed up. It is a scam, they make you believe you are getting this great child care center but in reality you are only able to use a portion of it.

N  9th of Jan, 2008 by
That sucks. There Customer Service and sales guys could care less about you too!!!! Lifetime Fitness is a joke! Well whatever you do, make sure you cancel by the 5th, or the charge you for 2 whole months if you don't! I've got my own issues with them, which you can read about in comments section of the 30 day cancellation policy thread. To anyone thinking about Lifetime Fitness, do yourselves a favor and run. Run as far as you can!!!! If you don't, be prepared to be screwed over by them. Lifetime Fitness is a rip off.
A  20th of Dec, 2009 by
Andrenalyn, If you swear at them they will cancel your membership immediately and refund any prepaid activity!

Life Time Fitness Logo Life Time Fitness