LifeTime Fitness / child care center does not care
My family and I joined Lifetime about six months ago and we have decided that enough was enough and we cancelled our membership.
We mainly joined so my wife and I could workout together and our children could have fun in the child care center that boasts a computer room, jungle gym, basketball court and play area with tv. We were told when we signed up that they would have access to all the child care amenities and we thought it would be great.
Well, after many visits we have come to the conclusion that the child care center only opens the computer room or jungle gym when they decide to properly staff the center.
Which was NEVER. It came apparent after several visits in a row, when my children were told they cannot use jungle gym. They would be upset and I always got a run around as to why it was closed. If the jungle gym was open they would close down the computer room. Why do I pay for something they never can use!
They never mentioned this when I signed up. It is a scam, they make you believe you are getting this great child care center but in reality you are only able to use a portion of it.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- Life Time Fitness - worst interview of my life 
- Life Time Fitness - promoting the brand
- LifeTime Fitness - racism 
- Life Time Fitness - bad customer service 
- LifeTime Fitness - corporate climate/toxic environment