LHVC / membership not cancelled

1 Dominican Republic

made the same mistake.drinks were mixed out of our view.i was way too agreeable.signed up on a friday, went home saturday.opened our mail on sunday morning.medical bills from wifes surgery that i thought were paid were not.tried to call LHVC to cancel but did not have intl calling .called bank of america to cancel charge, i was told they would contact LHVC for me.thought it was taken care of.a few weeks later i was told to send an email to cancel with LHVC.thought it was taken care of again.i receive a letter saying charge will stand because i didnt cancel within 5 day window.meanwhile icalled bank of america within 3 days.the bank sends me a copy of LHVC response.in it they state they offered to sell my membership at no cost to me but i refused.if i was looking to get out why would i say no to that offer.once i read response from LHVC i knew they were not legit.i am more pissed at b of a because they have an open credit agreement with LHVC.i wonder over the years how many people put this in dispute with b of a.any lawyers out there HELP.