LG Washer and Dryer / best buy refuses to fix
Bought an LG front load washer and dryer from Best Buy almost two years ago. It shakes during the spin cycle, which I had specifically asked about before it was purchased. Within a month, we had a service man come and look at it. He said all we could do is purchase the rubber that go under it to reduce the shake. The Lg washer should not have been sold to us because it needs to be on a concrete floor. Best Buy, of course, would do nothing.
Now the washer is completely broken. The service man says it is unfixable due to the repeated shaking during the spin cycle. I still have three year warranty left, and Best Buy will do nothing. Says it is our fault for not having a concrete floor. We now have to purchase another washer, which of course will not match the dryer. We are out over $1000 for a wahser that is still under warranty, but Best Buy has weasled out of replacing or repairing it.
More LG Washer and Dryer Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Appliances - LG appliances/ Washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove
- LG Electronics - lg v20
- LG Refrigerator - frig will not cool
- LG Electronics - kenmore / lg refrigerator model number 795. 72059. 110
- LG Electronics - tv