LG TV / ecs payment

1 Hungary

I have purchased a colour LG TV worth Rs. 16, 000 from Bajaj Electronics, Panjagutta Hyderabad on 24 th June through Bajaj Finance interest free scheme. I submitted all the necessary documents which were required by Bajaj Finance people and I have also signed the mandate for monthly ECS for my ING Vysya Bank.

The 1st installment was supposed to be due in July but I was informed by your people that my ECS Pyment got bounced back saying "Mandate is not submitted". I tried calling finance company branch for the same but I did not get any proper response from them. August09 was the second month again I was informed that the ECS got bounced back for the same reason. I contacted my bankers that they have not received the Mandate for ECS payment. My LAN 4000CD00008376

Every time I am calling the finance company some or the other person takes the call and will say we will revert back in 10 mins but they never came back. I even tried escalating this to their senior people through email but still no response and nothing is being done from their side This kind of service is not at all expected from an organization like Bajaj Finance.

I would really appreciate if you can help me in this and resolve this for me so that next month the same thing does not repeat and if i could also get a letter clearly stating the reason for ECS bounce which I can use as a proof for my future loan applications.