LG India / very bad service

1 India Review updated:

I bought a LG i-sensor waching machine HS8014, more than one month back. Till now its kept as it is as the response from the LG India has been very bad.
First of all, the machine was delivered 7days after purchase and was told that LG delayed the delivery. Then, when the machine arrived, it had scratches on the front panel and broken lid, I was told that we can mention this on delivery slip and LG people will contact. That happened, but after that at least 4 persons have come to see the machine without any results.
On calling LG customer service we have been given many complaint numbers and many names and numbers of their personnel in Bangalore (Symonds, Mansoor, Rajesh C etc.)but nothing is done. In first place, these persons don't pickup the phone and if they pickup they promise to do the needful, and never communicate back.

It has been a month and around 30-40 calls, still machine cannot be used, making it a classical example of bad customer service, in the times when other companies are moving towards customer delight. Even LG people don't want to communicate anything.

This incident has only reaffirmed that the LG service still remains bad as was, 10 years back, but came in the words of the salesman this time.

Yo

Comments

• Mk
      16th of May, 2008

plese give me your call center no. iliving in noida
    i have lg flattron tv . but last four month tv is not working

mksingh9873452213

18th of Aug, 2009

LG is also becoming a fraud company. Number provided on website not working. online complaint registration not working. Customer care does not know anything.

Total dissatisfaction.

10th of Apr, 2010

I am a loyal customer of LG for past 15 years. Unfortunately, my brand loyalty towards LG has been miserably dazed. I bought a 42 inch projection TV in September, 2002. In March this year, suddenly the TV conked off. We immediately contacted authorized service centre of LG (complaint number C1031816031 dt 18 Mar 2010). The TV goes automatically into protection mode within few seconds after switching on. The problem was detected in deflection board of the TV. We were told that the part had to be changed and it would take maximum 7 days. On the 10th day, after repeated calls to the service executives, the part was delivered but it did not serve the purpose. We were told that the small unit of the new part was missing. We were made to wait for another 15 days and finally informed that nothing could be done as the specific part was not available.

Is this the customer satisfaction and support LG stands for? Which is absolutely contrasting to what you advertise every time? This also shows lack of professionalism in providing support to their products. I have lost faith in LG and cannot imagine that a company like LG has actually not kept any provision for spare parts of expensive products like 42 inch projection TV. I don’t understand what I should do now. I find myself helpless in the hands of LG. I am badly stuck. Kindly find a solution to this problem at the earliest.