LG Electronics — mobile phone g4-lgh818p
BOOTLOOP- LG G4
I bought my G4 the 26/01/2016 from LG electronics Algeria (Hassi messaoud), purchace N° ASDZB00180-16010115S.
the 14/11/2017 my phone had the famous (bootloop) problem which is that the phone get stuck on logo and don't run.
I contacted LG algeria for support, because the problem what officialy recignized by LG, and there response was to buy a new motherboard (150$) which is half the price of the phone... whereas in other countries they take care of the phone repair/replace. the only explanation is that because no one will see; it's in africa.
Here is LG's statment
"LG Electronics has been made aware of a booting issue with the LG G4 smartphone that has now been identified as resulting from a loose contact between components. Customers who are experiencing booting issues with their LG G4s should contact their local carrier from where the G4 was purchased or a nearby LG Service Center (www.lg.com/common) for repair under full warranty.
Customers who purchased their G4 devices from non-carrier retailers should contact an LG Service Center with the understanding that warranty conditions will differ. LG Electronics is committed to providing the highest standards of product quality and customer service and apologizes for the inconvenience caused to some of our customers who initially received incorrect diagnoses".
More LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st 
- LG - refrigerator 
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound 
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st