LG / servive overcharging
complaint to LG:
My LG washing machine leaks and I believe that the rubber gasket inside the door needs to be replaced. I contacted your service center in Phuket on Poon Poon Rd (tel [protected]). They quoted me 1, 800 Baht to replace and said that 1, 200 baht was the price of the gasket. I contacted LG in Bangkok and discovered that the gasket is only 552 Baht plus shipping & tax. I am requesting that you supply me with the "standard" price to replace the gasket and/or another location in Phuket that will provide a more "honest" service. If your service centers cheat customers and inflate prices in this manner, your customers will not purchase LP products in the future! Rather than be cheated like this, I'd rather throw the washing machine away and buy another one (not LG!). If I can't have it repaired in the next several days at a reasonable cost, that's exactly what I'll do. I look forward to hearing from you.
LG customer service reply:
Thank you for your replying mail, I would like to explain for the standard of repair cost as below ;
- Cost of gasket is 762 Baht (Included Shipping Fee and Tax. 7%)
- Cost of Service is 749 Baht .(Included Tax.7%)
Please kindly confirm your convenience date for us again then we will provide you for the spare part and the exactly time of repairing.
We are looking forward to serve you very soon.
More LG Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - lg fridge freezer model no. gr-b207tq
- LG Electronics - led tv 47lb5900
- LG Electronics - "poor service quality providing the dealer of lg in bangladesh"
- LG Electronics - lg refrigerator model lmxs30776s is a lemon
- LG Electronics - 43uj630v