Levi / Poor Manufacturing
Recently purchased a pair of LEVI 501 jeans - the seam on one leg was so twisted the outside seam ran down the front of my shin. Took them back and bought another pair which seemed better but no,they are almost as bad. I have numerous pairs of budget jeans and none are as badly made as these. It's time Levi got out to their sweatshops and started carrying out some quality control!
I am hoping to get a refund on this second pair and rest assured I won't be buying any more levis.
More Levi Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss - Spandex or lycra in jeans 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops or Pocket Ripped 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops Ripped 
- Levis - BELT LOOPS 
- Levi Strauss & Co. - 559 denim pants
- Levi Strauss & Co. - jeans pant
- Levi Strauss & Co. - customer service awful &, condescending after their mistake.
- Levi Strauss & Co. - ladies levi jeans
- Levi Strauss & Co. - 527 jeans