Letgo / not able to send any messages

1 Canada Review updated:

I am not able to send messages for some reason and all my messages are also deleted. I am picking up a couple things today and now I can't verify with them that I'm coming or get their address. Is there something wrong with the site?
I don't know if it's something has been done to just my account or if it is the whole site that it having issues.
Could you please advise asap as I have to pick some stuff up today and need to contact them. If it is because of the shirt I posted I can remove it. I can't see anything I'm selling as well. Other then that shirt

Bu
Sep 20, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      9th of Sep, 2018

Online now there is no place at the bottom to reply to a chat except the pretyped in red. Was there no gone.

• Ra
      19th of Sep, 2018

Same here.

• Br
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Best Best Advice +11 Votes

Can't send message to a potential buyer. Says message not sent????

• Ge
      1st of Oct, 2018

Same issue! Won't allow me to reply to a potential buyer. What is going on? Isn't this app supposed to help people sell?!

24th of Oct, 2018

Message not sent, I am losing out on a 300.00 sale how can this be fixed

• Fl
      26th of Oct, 2018

@Charles Hoover Same here. I'm losing out on a $1300 sale.

• Fe
      9th of Nov, 2018

I'm heading back to Kijiji. Letgo's chat feature here is not ready. I reported someone because I thought they did not honor the meetup unbeknownst time that my messages weren't delivered. It's a shame. I really believed in this bad even spent lots of money per week on the "feature for days" feature.