Letgo / my posts

1 new york ny, United States Review updated:

I have had my post taken down for duplicates and I don't have duplicates.Do not have any idea why this is happening. I get so mad when this happens. Also I have a pool liner that keeps getting taken down for poor quality. How else can I sell a pool liner as it is the same picture that is on the pool liner website? I can send a picture of the pool but then people will be thinking I have a pool for sale. I am pretty much done with letgo.

• Tristan Stout's Response, Aug 16, 2017

In TROY OHIO the user EJ sold me a SNES for $60 that didn't work on Wednesday 8/16/2017 at 4:45 pm

• REL2986's Response, Aug 26, 2017

I have a generator listed for sale on letgo, I have received 2 emails stating that "Mike" has a question. When I hit reply it takes me to a screen that just says "OPPS"

I can't go any farther from there.

• REL2986's Response, Aug 26, 2017

No update submitt as is.

See above comment.

• Jeffrey Jones's Response, Sep 12, 2017

I do not have this listing in letgo. It's keeps discarding the listing stating that I have it listed twice. If you look at my account you will see that I do not have the posting at all. Please fix this. This is the 3rd time it has happened to me.

my posts
  • Charles Chandran's Response, Nov 30, 2017

ORDER ID
    MMTT4Z9YM1 DOCUMENT NO.
    119186019600

• sherriescallan's Response, Dec 01, 2017

woman trying to get something 5 or 6 times of what its worth used. this is scamming people out of their money. I messaged her and she said she did not care. this should be removed or she needs to change the price!!!

• Alexis Fossler's Response, Mar 01, 2018

I wasn't interested in a car any long because I noticed the wind shield smashed and she got defensive and threatened to kill my family I am afraid for our safety. I just thought that saying I wasn't interested she would move on.. there is a police report as well because I frlear for her child safety too

my posts
  • Deshbir Sandhu's Response, Mar 22, 2018

This is what I have of user

Li
Jun 1, 2017

Comments

• Ke
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Letgo - Duplicate removed and paid 1.99
    Bristol
    Rhode Island

I am new to this, this was the first time listing a pair of tickets I don't know if I posted it twice or not. But I would like the tickets posted back up the concert is August 8th please help me out I'm going to lose a good chunk of money. I have no experience with this and would like to utilize it more. I even paid 1.99 for extra feature.
    Thanks

• Da
    Letgo - Sexual Abuse

A gentleman was inquiring on an item I am selling and because I wouldn't give it to him for the price he wanted...he sent a negative sexual comment back. I am a female and will not accept this at all. Please do something about this negative person.

• Lo
    Letgo - iPhone 6 plus
    Whittier
    California

I bought phoneeet with person and then tried to activate but no luck. Now blocked from seller

Letgo - unethical behavior
    Franklin
    New Hampshire

Allison. Who is she and why does she keep bothering me?

• Na
    Letgo - App
    Denver
    Colorado
    Letgo.com

Every single day I get super annoying notifications from a "letgo assistant" Allison asking to repost my listings. This is either a robot, scam or spam. It needs to stop. I am about to delete the app.
    I already blocked her but it doesn't seem to work.

• Ev
    Letgo - Allison Letgo assistant

who may she really be? I keep blocking her and YET she comes through again with wanting to sell my STUFF

Upon calling 347 433 8912 one gets a recording from maybe a mom @ home???? ext. 201, user mailbox can't accept messages.

I see letgo going downhill.

• La
    Letgo - LetGo
    Branson
    Missouri

There's an error in notifications and their help section is non-functional to get tech support!!

• Ad
    Letgo - Sketchy
    Canada

I was looking to buy an item from this person and they are acting very sketchy. They are wanting to meet at a super early time, at a restaurant that isn't even open till a lot later.

Letgo - My name is Mary Ann Langford
    Poughquag, New York

Every time I post an item, a girl named Allison sends an email immediately to me and she says she is an administrator and if I give her permission she will repost my item so it will sell immediately and it's free of charge . It is very annoying and I think it is a scam . Can you let me know

Letgo - Allison from Letgo contact me about some of the items I podted
    Palm Bay
    Florida

Allison said she was from Letgo and asked if I wanted help selling an item. I said sure and allowed her to repost item.

When I went to look for item it was NOT REPOSTED like Allison said. Does this Allison work for Letgo? Please let me know ASAP

• Sk
    Letgo - Login

Unable to login; change password is denied & help is forbidden site

• Sc
    Letgo - Messages
    Dubuque
    Iowa

Yea I'm trying to make some money here and it's saying I have like 10 messages but they won't load for some reason. It's actually the only page that won't load.

• He
    Letgo - Posted service

I posted a housekeeping service I was contacted by a gentleman asking if it was available I told him yes he then proceeded to ask me if I was married and wanted to make easy money. I find that disrespectful and out of line, this app is supposed to be monitored and trusted. I am appalled.

• Cj
    Letgo - Virtual Assistant

I'm being solicited by your virtual assistant. I have blocked it twice. I have requested no further contact from the automated assistant to no avail. How do I halt this process? Is it possible to adjust my settings to avoid any further contact?

• Cr
    Letgo - My add I placed
    Fontana
    California

Hi
    I placed a add for pots an pans I'm selling for $40.00. However the add lists drums an guitar at the bottom of my add an then it says its free. I attempted to correct or edit the add an put Pots An Pans /NOT DRUMS however that did not work either. My email is Bobbyh53@aol.com or my phone is 909 899 5217, cell (909) 5035851

• Re
    Letgo - Messages

I can't read a message on the item I'm selling. It won't pop up but I know I have one cause the notification for it is still there. Help!

• Br
    Letgo - Mr. Jim Wells if South Carolina

Please note that Mr. Jim Wells of South Carolina has made good the clock sell to Brad Butler. THERE IS NO COMPLAINT. I submitted a complaint way too quick, I did not give him a chance to make good on our deal. He did and all is well. Please adjust your records.
    Brad Butler
    A letgo client
    828-556-1223

• Ke
    Letgo - Account frozen
    Granite Falls
    Washington

"this acct is under review" no reason given

• Vl
    Letgo - Hella Fog lights
    Turkey

Hello,

I'm from Belgium and I want to buy a pair of Hella Fog lights in Tukey.
    Can you tell me how to do it?
    I'm new on this site and I can't menage it.

Sincerly

• Ny
    Letgo - messages urgent
    Tucson, ArizonaTucson

Ive been trying to get a hold of you guys because I cantr receive any of my messages its error