Having problems with Letgo?

175 Varick Street
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Letgo.

Complaints & Reviews

Letgoapple watch series 4 3 advertised as a series 3

I had purchased an apple watch that was advertised as series 3. when I had got home I realized that it was a series 1. It was advertised for 200.00 USD tried to contact seller on letgo and text message he will only answer if I call from a friends phone . It was perfectly clear that it was a series 3. I spoke to him from a friends phone and he said that the money is already gone . He still has stuff for sale .I realized that I was scammed when he did not return any of my calls or though letgo .

Letgo (android app)chat

I should be reimbursed the money I've had to pay on a renta l. Last refrigerator that I could afford was sold because I couldn't reply to her in the morning. I already had it and she thought I stood her up because chat wouldn't connect. Really loved this app but not any longer. I have tried everything and it's still not letting me chat. Whats the point of this service if you can't make any transactions?

chat
    chat

sllocin Mar 16, 2019

Tried putting a truck on. Went through all the posting procedure. I have even gotten the message that it is listed. If you go to another computer or phone it is not on the site. Tried this several times and have finally given up. This site is just plain frustrating. Obviously not a single person shows up viewing my ad. Again frustrating. Thank goodness for Craigs List and offer up.
        FTN

No Comment

sllocin Mar 16, 2019

This is very frustrating.

@sllocin why not

LetgoNoisy notifications

I have deactivated every single notification option on your site. I still get noisy notifications any hour of the day or night. There is no link anywhere to report a bug or for technical support even though your advice keeps telling me to look for it. How do I get the noise to stop or do I need to delete you from my phone not use your app? Please reply to [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@bellsouth.net

Letgofaulty calculator

I purchased a calculator from a couple who said it worked fine if you put a new battery into it. I did that and it did not work. I contacted them and asked for a refund and they assured me I would be able to get one. I contacted them 4 times about a refund and each time made an excuse on why they couldn't pay it yet and kept assuring me they would get back to me when they had the money. They have not gotten back to me.

Letgoletgo business conduct

Hello I am having an issue with the letgo app and I have read online that this is kind of a common thing for people but nowhere does it have a way to resolve it. I have emailed asking why this is happened no one confronted me about anyting or thought to look into it. On my birthday February 13th I was suspended indefinitely from letgo. And they will not tell me why they just ignored or send me a copy of reasons why it might have been deleted. But I did not have any weapons posted I was not arguing or fighting with anyone I had over 90 five star reviews in the last year-and-a-half nothing that was posted was racist or offencive. And I have asked repeatedly the reason why and they will not reply even when i called I asked to speak to a supervisor and I didn't get one. And I'm honestly just flabbergasted at this point that's a lot of work down the drain to take the pictures post everything with the details and titles and descriptions prices and such for nothing.. Steven says if you think that this has been flagged as a mistake contact us here and I did that and they did not reply but I got to questionnaires about what I think of her customer service a week later.. and the only notice I am getting is it is suspended for review which implies it's pending not indefinite but a lady named Stephanie wrote me saying it was not going to be reactivated again again she didn't even say why she just said sorry for the inconvenience. Yet I'm still getting notifications. Something I was looking at has been sold or I have messages waiting for replies? . How do I get them to speak to me about it and possibly resolve the issue if there even is one ?

letgo business conduct
          letgo business conduct

Feb 14, 2019

Letgo — 43 inch vizio smart tv

I bought a 43 inch tv from Danielle for 80$ On 2/10/19, we met up at an aldi in Patchogue NY and we tested...

Jan 24, 2019

Letgo — playstation vr sale

I sold Timothy Thibault a PlayStation VR Headset yesterday for $230. We agreed on a cheaper price if he could...

Letgo Sellernordic track treadmill

I message Salman concerning the treadmill. I asked the condition of treadmill. He assured me it was in good shape. When we got it home and turned it on, it kept a loud noise. I contacted Salman of my concern he stated, "I never heard the noise before something happen to it during transition". I told I had it checked out, and was told it is the motor". He didn't agree. "I believe you knew it before you sold it to me, I trusted you". He informed me that it is my problem. He blocked me.

Jan 18, 2019

Letgo — a large acrylic painting

I was contacted by a man calling him self Thomas. We agreed on a price of$100 for the painting and $68.00 for...

Letgotv from shaimeir douglas in wilmington delaware

The tv that shaimeir douglas is trying to sell is stolen.
              He is trying to sell it for $200. Shaimeir took the tv from a relative when nobody home.
              A police report was made. We are trying to get a location where
              We can send the police to this residence to get the tv. He is also
              Consider a runaway with a disability.
              Place have this item removed immediately

Jan 13, 2019

Letgo — report about my stolen shoes

hi i just want to report that some interested on my shoes to buy and i meet him tonight...and when i was in...

Toronto

Letgocanon t1i

There is a seller named gustavo ortega who is pushing a scam. At the time the seller listed his/her location at lakewood township, nj. I made an offer and arranged to pick up up the item and the person never showed up, despite letting him/her know that I was driving from 45m and I was on my way. When I arrived I message the seller to let him/her know that I was at the address that he/she gave me, but I got no response. Now I am seeing the same seller selling the same item from atlantic city, nj.

Jan 08, 2019

Letgo — questionable behavior

I posted for sale an office desk and a office chair for $275. This person named Dee S agreed to purchase. I...

Jan 04, 2019

Letgo — user: buck juugin report

I messaged user "Buck Juugin" about his Nintendo Switch for sale. He only posted it for $200, which I thought...

Williamstown
                  Dec 31, 2018

Letgo — individual user

I had set up a deal with a woman named "Shawntell Truss" and after I got home and continued to try to get the...

Letgoitems for sale

I don't know of how many times I find something that's for sale!
                  And contact that person or persons about the item! I get no
                  Reply's from that person or persons!
                  My question is? Why try and sale something if they are not going to respond.
                  I hate it when no one responds to my interest of an item!
                  There should be away to notifi letgo to show that person is not responding
                  There just need to better way to contact the seller!

Sincerely
                  Kenny

Letgopurchase of 1989 itsica motorhome not followed through.

Phone number [protected], Name of Matthew. This is a scam!! We paid $300 down on an 1989 Itasica Motorhome. We looked at it, paid $300 down, with balance to be paid by 12/25/2018. We contacted "Matthew" the following Tuesday. "Matthew" ran us all over, with multiple excuses of why he was not showing up. We have since contacted the police, with the license number of the vehicle he was driving (WI plate ADY1875)...still waiting for response from police or "Matthew". We would like either the motorhome or the $300 back.

Dec 20, 2018

Letgo — scammer - cashier's check/unethical request & behavior on payment activity

I recently posted some speakers (end of November/ beginning of December) to sell on Letgo. I was contacted by...

Letgogucci products

-Date of the incident: 12/12/18
                      -Client not: Not available
                      -E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                      -Full description of incident: Order 3 items using google of $160 and haven't received my items. Seller stop communication with me.
                      - Desirable solution: return my money.

Please look up Jessica Fernandez account via letgo. I see recently the account has been placed on modification.

• Updated by Michael Abeyta · Dec 27, 2018

Can I please receive an update on my complaint.

• Updated by Michael Abeyta · Dec 27, 2018

Please update my status of my complaint.

Dec 13, 2018

Letgo — apple macbook pro on letgo but follow up via email fraud

I responded to ad for 2017 Apple MacBook Pro retina 13" for $200. Reply said contact aunt Maria Clark via...

Toronto

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices