Les Schwab Tire Centers / liar liar pants on fire
Purchased a set of 20X10 Spank 8 lug by Foose Designs, the wheel has been around for a while and has been discontinued.
This was the last set available, I looked every where. The store I bought the wheels through said they were discounted on price due to the fact they were being discontinued. I was also informed if they ordered them they were mine. No second thoughts on this transaction. I said no problem.
When I received the wheels I was very excited! Only to realize when I got them home to gaze at their splendor they were a USED SET OF WHEELS!!! What the *** man. Les Schwab has justified to me that they are not in the wrong because of the price I paid and what I was getting for said price, and reminded me that I ordered the wheel sight unseen and now they were mine.
I cant write how I truly feel about this incident, Les Schwab has not yet offered to reconcile, bottom line THEY LIED the wheels were said to be new in the box and never mounted, hardly, they had a min. of 20, 000 miles on them in my guesstimation. I would never take ownership of a used wheel. Dirty Dog Liars, I will never do business with them again. Eleven years I have had an account there, 6 sets of rims and tires 4 sets of snow tires my little brother has used my account and so has my Dad, add that up suckers, DISCOUNT TIRE CO. Here I come.
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - improper diagnosis
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - hanford california
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tire rotation
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tire separation
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - alignment