Leon's / delivery time
I recently purchased a couch from Leon's and was quoted 4-6 weeks delivery or the option to pick up the piece myself from Burlington immediately. They are now telling me, 6 weeks later, that the item is on back order which seems impossible considering it was available for pick at the time of purchase. I have not been contacted once with an update and now if I cancel will have to wait another 4-6 weeks for a new couch plus the added time of finding a new one. I have been sitting on the floor for far too long now and would never, ever shop at Leon's again for anything. The sad part is I was warned about them, but figured it was just a one-off incident. I was wrong and now I warn you too.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leons furniture - lift chair
- Leon's Furniture - ge washing machine
- Leon's Furniture - sofa purchased from leon's
- Leon's Furniture - delivery and customer service
- Leon's Furniture - no product, store closed