Leon's / leon's couch

Purchased Two sofa from Leon's Niagara on the lake in December 2016. One of the sofa got Damage in just 3 months. Made a personal complain by visiting store twice. Technician visited at home and took some pictures of one of the sofa which is damage. Did not hear anything. I visited again for the same. First complained made on April 2nd and second in same week. They said only your seat is cover. where as Back rest and arm rest is damage too. They saIDonly your seat is cover not your Arm rest or back rest is cover.
I wrote a E mail to head office customer care and complained for the same. They again directed complain to Niagara falls branch and from there Manager James contact me and again said same that they can do only seat because only seat is cover not your arm rest or back rest is cover.
Here is my question when I bought sofa they said your Material is cover for one year they did not say that only seat is cover they said all sofa is covered.

• Updated by Jhonson Christian, Jun 21, 2017

I complained to Better Business Bureau and its a Big Joke to file a complain there.

• Leon's Furniture Customer Care's Response, Jun 22, 2017

Hi Johnson, We would like to investigate this issue. Kindly email your contact information along with order # to [protected]@leons.ca so we can assist you.

Jh