Leon's — leather couch and loveseat
I purchased a leather couch and love seat from Leons in Brockville in 2011. I had them come to my home and repair the stitching that was comming loose on the love seat. That was about a year or so later also I told them that the arm on the couch had fallen They did nothing about that.Just into the fourth year of owning them all the material on the insides of the love seat and the couch peeled off. Therefore they are garbage. They came out last week and took pictures and told me they would get back to me. They e-mail and talked to the manufacturer and called me and said they were only willing to give me the 229.00 dollar leather care package that I purchased to put towards something else in their store.I am very displeased as I have always gone to leons but their products lately are junk. I want at least half of the money back to purchase another one . Please respond at [protected]@sympatico.ca Please help me out.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser