Leon's Furnitureterrible service from manager

I had placed an order for a freezer on November 6, 2018. I called back the week of November 19th and after a few calls back and forth I was told that it would be in by Friday, November 30 and that it usually takes a day later to deliver. I called back on the Tuesday December 4th at 1pm...spoke to one lady who told me she would call me back. I called back at 4:15pm to find out what is happening to get another lady (who by the way told me the shipment was going to be in November 30th) proceed to put me on hold only to pass me to the manager of the store. I explained the whole thing and he becomes defensive and rude. Tells me if I'm ready to cancel my order he would, without even looking into the situation he was ready for me to cancel my order. What manager does that??? Anyways, he proceeds to be very rude telling me he that he deals with all these situations and I ask why he hadn't heard of mine and he replied quote " Well I was on lunch"... it was now 4:30pm...how long was your lunch hour. Also, who answers that to a paying customer (Oh yah they already billed me for this at the beginning of the month). Then he proceeds to tell me he is going to look into it and call me back shortly. By now I have spoken to 3 people and still no one can tell me about my order. Of course he doesn't call back shortly. I called back at 4:55pm only to be told that he conveniently has stepped out and that she will give him the message to call me back asap. Well, it was now 6pm and no call back. I then called back and just asked to cancel my order. At this point I didn't care anymore where my order was, I just wanted my money back. PS. Same night I placed an order elsewhere and was confirmed delivery in 4 days.

I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone, but the so called manager you have representing Leon's in Cornwall, well lets just say he is no manager.

Thank you, former customer.

Gr