Leons furniture / lift chair
Ordered a lift chair between Xmas and new years, put $201 down payment. We were told it would be here in 2 weeks because there was 2 in warehouse. When it did not come we called Jan 13 we were told it was being built in China. Well on Jan 19 they delivered a chair wrong colour and size. We returned it to the store and only received 50cents refund and was told it was a restocking fee. They never told us there was wheels on the bottom of the chair, so I went to test it, the chair slid. Thank god someone was here with me because I fell. I have bone cancer and that's why we wanted chair. I would not have wanted to have a broken bones due to some ones stupidity. I guess senior citizen don't matter.
More Leons furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - Horrible Customer Service and Delivery
- Leon's Furniture - ge washing machine
- Leon's Furniture - sofa purchased from leon's
- Leon's Furniture - delivery and customer service
- Leon's Furniture - no product, store closed