Leon's Furniture / ge washing machine

1 Canada

My GE washing machine is making very loud squeaking noises.
I purchased the washing machine on December 18, 2017, and it was delivered on December 22, 2017. My order number is 12187SCAUJD. I purchased the extended warranty.
I contacted Leons, in Scarborough from where I purchased the machine and they told me to contact the warranty people. A service repair person, Brad, from Markville Appliances did attend on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, to look at the problem. He ran the washing machine through a test mode and opened the machine and put some more grease in to lube the mechanical connections.
The washing machine was not put through a full wash. He completed his service and asked me to sign the paperwork and left.
I ran a full wash load after he left and the squeak was still present. I called the service man (Brad) back and left a voice message that the squeak was still there and that I needed him to return to fix the issue. I have not heard from him.
I would like to have a repair person from GE attend my home to fix this issue properly. If it cannot be fixed, I am requesting that I receive a new washing machine.

Pa