Leon's Furniture / customer service

1 Burlington, Ontario, Canada

I will never Shop at Leon's again. My husband and I bought a sectional and not only did it not last a year (it is just the two of of using it) but it has been repaired and left looking worse than before the repair . We now have a broken spring or board inside the couch and stretch marks on the material. We asked for somebody to come look at the couch again and they only looked at one half of the sectional however, we asked them to look at both halve. We now we have to prove to them the issue on the other side of the sectional.

When I called customer care they denied we ever asked them to look at both pieces of the sectional. The customer care lady I spoke to was rude and basically called me a liar. The funny thing is I called and gave her my information and she replied with " i speak to a lot of people, I don't know who you are" I had to say "then could you please look me up I called with a complaint last week" rude and to me, not doing her job. I find it convenient that our 1 yr warranty is up next month and they seem to be delaying the process.

What happened to the customer is always right? I refuse top deal with business who treat their customers that way and i recommend you stay away too. For quality and customer care Leon's Burlington, Canada fails big time.

Nb