Leon's Furniture / bait $ switch/ poor service

6825 11Street S.E, Calgary, AB, Canada
Phone: 403-253-0191

Leons advertised special in Dec 20th, 2014 flyer for Queen (Sunset 1110 Headboard. My son went in to purchase the headboard and of course none were available/sold out, but went ahead and purchased the item because it was a Christmas gift for me. He drove 23km into Calgary on Dec 23rd to purchase and pick up the headboard, but was informed they were sold out, however they could order it in and deliver for a additional delivery fee of $50.00. So he placed they order, unfortunately he neglected to ask for a delivery date nor was one given by the salesperson. He presented me with the invoice Christmas Day.
Upon reviewing invoice I noticed the delivery date was 12/06/49, which I thought was just a mix up on their part so I attempted to contact the delivery and service department at Leons Dec 26th and only got their voicemail, which I expressed I needed knowledge of a delivery date and to contact me. When they still had not returned my call by Dec 30th I contacted their customer service department and spoke with someone who attempted to explain that the delivery date on the invoice was a default date when they are unsure of when THEY (Leons) will receive another headboard in and she still was unsure of when they would get it in (even though I checked on line to see if other stores had it available and found that there were 2 in Edmonton, 2 in Saskatchewan and 5 in Winnipeg). After expressing my disappointment she said she would have the salesperson contact me tomorrow Dec 31st.
Its Jan 3rdI have yet to receive any of calls back from the delivery department nor the salesperson and have no idea how long or when the headboard will be delivered.

Da