Leon's Furniture / 3 piece livingroom set

Barrie, ON, Canada

I purchased a 3 piece living room set nearly 2 years ago from Leon's in Barrie ON. Upon delivery the back of the loveseat was torn by the delivery persons. 1 month after the purchase we noticed stitching threads coming apart in all 3 pieces. Also staples were coming through the furniture bad enough that it cut my 2 yr. old grandchild and required stitches. Scissor mechanism in the one recliner is bent and we have been unable to use. Fabric on the arms literally came apart. Contacted Leons several times and support was terrible and non existent. They sent a guy out to take pictures of the issues.They fixed one arm and were supposed to return/never did. On several occasions I kept making follow-up calls to be told the remaining parts were on backorder to complete the repairs. To this day still no repairs completed. Final straw after a call today is that it is out of warranty. Never fixed it originally. Terrible service and extremely disappointing. I have purchased other items through Leon's but never again and will not recommend ever! The manager at one point asked me how much I weighed and if that could be an issue. Well at 120lbs I highly doubt I am the issue and considering I sit really 90% of the time in one spot and my husband on the other this was a shameful disgusting way to cover up the poor quality of the pieces to begin with!

Ch