Leon's Canada / I bought a sectional and washer.

KITCHENER, LEONS ON FAIRWAY ROAD, CA

I truly liked both agents that sold me the sectional and washer. Especially the lady that sold me the washer. Exceptional service.
The day before I was to get the delivery leons left me a nasty message on my home phone, stating that they were unable to deliver my order... Because I requested the hoses to go with the washer... I guess the lady that sold me the washer, made a mistake and only charged me for one hose. I got a receipt from them that I had paid in full. I called back and this lady was very, very nasty and said, until I paid for the hose of the washer. My order would not be sent. I told her that as far as I was concerned I owed leons nothing, it was not my error, I didn't right up the bill. She was very, very nasty. And kept saying, if you want your washer, you pay for the hose. I hung up and called the manager, she hung up on me. I wasn't yelling, I was explaining the situation. She said, she would put me on hold... She didn't, she hung up. I called back and asked to speak to her, this time they put me to an answering machine that said, the store was closed. It was one o'clock in the afternoon. Then I called back and no one answered the phone. About an hour later the lady that sold me the washer, called and I said, you know what, I don't need this. Cancil the order... Give me the money back for the sectional and washer and I will go to bad boy. They the kindness came out... Oh gloria, we are so sorry, you don't have to pay for the hose. All will be well. You will get your order tomorrow. I did.
However, I was going to buy the dryer, a new fridge and stove, a fireplace, tv and more. I haven't bought all that yet... But I sure am not going back to leon's ever...
Gloria