LensCrafters / charge me twice

1 Redondo beach 902771760 pacific coast, CA, United States
Phone: 3105402970

I ha a worse experience with this store. I went there March 30, 2013 to replace the lens of my existing frame. The guy who assisted me is way too obvious not knowledgeable with what he was doing. I was patient waiting for him to process thing without even explaining to me the details but i thought he must have known what he's. So on April 13th I went back to pick up my eyeglass and i was so unsatisfied!!! The lady could not say anything nor she did not even bother to advice me what to do. I went of the store and thought of calling the customer service and told the rep of my experience, the what the rep told me was to go back in the store and ask for refund so i did that. The guy who process the refund said that yes, everything will be credit back, $181.00 will be refunded to my credit and after 5 days i was shocked because i saw my staement that i was charge again for $181.00 wtf! Who would be happy with that ! No wonder my current optometrist could not process my eyeglass bec my insurance record shows that it's been exhausted for the year but the actually is LensCrafters did not cancell the claim, in fact they must file the claim twice since i was charge twice.
They should train the people well, doing clerical job does not require you to be a genius but make sure you just have to know what your job is because it's a huge mistake to charge customer twice.