Lens.com / fake coupon code, dishonest, no customer service
Lens.com is not an honest seller. I will not do business with them. They gave out fake coupon codes to trick people to order from them. When you enter the coupon code, the shopping cart shows the coupon is accepted and shows the amount of the discount, but when you pay attention, you’ll realize the discount is not reflected in the total amount due at the end. So you thought you got a discount, but actually you DON’TI tried different coupon codes and same thing happened. ! Can’t believe they are using this kind of scam to trick their customers. Isn’t that too low?? I contacted their customer service twice by email, but have never gotten any response. I am glad I found out the issue before placing my order. Lens.com is a scam! And I’ve heard different things about how they are dishonest with their customers. Beware! I will never do business with them!
More Lens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lens.com - Dishonesty and unreliable/rude service 
- Lens.com - Surprise Handling Fee 
- Lens.com - No delivery and poor service 
- Lens.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lens.com - Undelivered Order
- Lens.com - customer service amanda
- Lens.com - Never again!!!
- Lens.com - Return/credit and complete lack of customer service 
- Lens.com - non delivery
- Lens.com - fraud will not refund, rude