Lennar Homes - Bay Area / Poor Construction, Defects, Defects, and more Defects

1 6121 Bollinger Canyon Rd # 500 San Ramon, CA 94583-5286CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (925) 242-0811

I was a Lennar employee until I was let go after buying what we call “My Lennar Lemon”. In March 2006 we closed escrow on our new Lennar Home. 5 years of litigation later we are left with $100k in documented construction defects. Lennar’s realtor, Jody Evans did nothing to help. She was just gone, leaving us hanging. Customer Care didn’t help us much either. Often the repairs that they made were even worse than the original defect…
We brought these issues and defects all the way up the Lennar management ladder. From Dale Billy (President) to Stewart Miller (CEO) and all that Lennar gave us was a whole lot of unresolved defects, lip service, huge legal costs, and “Zero” positive results.
But please, don’t take my word for it…
Anyone is welcome to come by our home and see how Lennar has treated us. Before you buy, please come by and see exactly why.
You will not believe your eyes…

Bill Kearney
Mare Island, CA 94592
MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

Lennar Homes - Bay Area

Comments

• Bi
      11th of Jan, 2012

I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, and lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.
    Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com
    MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
    - Margaret Mead

• Bi
      20th of Jan, 2012

JUST AN UPDATE TO MY COMPLAINT... PLEASE STOP BY MY HOUSE AND SEE THE LEMON THAT LENNAR DELIVERED TO US.

Bill Kearney
    Mare Island, CA 94592
    MyLennarLemon@gmail.com
    MyLennarLemon.blogspot.com
    MyLennarLemon.org

• Di
      8th of Jun, 2013

As of 2013, Lennar Homes (www.lennar.com) is secretly repairing failing roofing and/or landscaping mistakes which create flooding/pooling of water which they left behind in the aftermath of completing new development at POTOMAC MARK PLACE and ROANOKE SPRINGS DRIVE in Ruskin Florida 33570.

The only way to have them repair the roofing tiles and/or correct landscaping to properly flow/channel rain water AWAY from one's home is to have a LAWYER send them a letter requesting it.

Homeowner's in this neighborhood were required to sign a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT with Lennar Homes, in return to having the rework completed at no charge, despite the fact that Lennar Homes screwed up in the first place.

What's truly sad is that the window of opportunity (warranty) on the majority of these homes is nearing expiration. Homeowners have a right to know and have the shoddy work by Lennar Homes repaired asap.