Lease Finance Group LLC / automatic withdrawals
My cafe was closed temporarily in october and I have not worked since october 1st, 2009. I know I made an agreement with the leasing company to withdraw their money from my bank account. But since october I have not put any money into the account and after numerous times emailing the company to stop all transactions they continue to try to receive money from an account that has no money in it. They need to stop all withdrawals so that I can close the account. I will be getting another account in another bank but not bank of america. And because of them debiting my account the bank is charging me a fee which is not right. So as of wednesday february24, I will expect to see no more transactions being made by lease financing group. Whatever amount I owe them I will pay them when I get my funds. Hopefully my cafe will be open very soon again and would like to continue with my equipment lease. I will let you know when I reopen. Okay? So please stop debiting from my acct.
More Lease Finance Group LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine lease
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - receiving bills after service has been cancelled 6 years later
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.