Lease Finance Group LLC / automatic withdrawals

1 510 N. FRANKLIN STREETTampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-612-9563

Lease#173429
My cafe was closed temporarily in october and I have not worked since october 1st, 2009. I know I made an agreement with the leasing company to withdraw their money from my bank account. But since october I have not put any money into the account and after numerous times emailing the company to stop all transactions they continue to try to receive money from an account that has no money in it. They need to stop all withdrawals so that I can close the account. I will be getting another account in another bank but not bank of america. And because of them debiting my account the bank is charging me a fee which is not right. So as of wednesday february24, I will expect to see no more transactions being made by lease financing group. Whatever amount I owe them I will pay them when I get my funds. Hopefully my cafe will be open very soon again and would like to continue with my equipment lease. I will let you know when I reopen. Okay? So please stop debiting from my acct.

Comments

• Ro
      29th of Mar, 2010

When your cafe opens please DO NOT go with lease Finance group because they are a rip off!!!

• Bu
      5th of May, 2010

do not give them your new checking account number, they will debit it to death.

• Ro
      1st of Jul, 2010

pleas join to my group in facebook: lease finance group scam/fraud.
    we going to a public lawsuit pleas join to us and explain your situation
    on the group page.