Lease Finance Group / harrassment

Lease Finance Group
This company is a scam. DO NOT use their product. They refuse to allow contract cancellations via phone, and refuse to acknowledge receipt of letters sent to cancel contracts. The only way to get away from them is to cancel the account from which they are receiving payment. After that, they will harass you at work, at home, and on your cell. Do not bother worrying about your credit score, as they will report you even if you payoff the contract fee before canceling. They sign-up fledgling business owners in a non-negotiable, 4 year contract that is ridiculous and borderline illegal. Please report them to your attorney general and the BBB. They are knowingly ripping off countless people with shady business tacticts.

N  3rd of Apr, 2009 by

Please contact them! They might be able to help us!!!
D  25th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I actually work for Lease finance Group and have to say the things said on here could of been solved if you would read the contract before you put your signature on it .If you dont read what your signing, how would you know if what the company does is legal or not ? You instead believe a complete stranger who is coming into your business establishment to sell you something, who doesnt even work for our company. The independent sales rep that comes into your business doesnt even work for LFG, we are only the bank that finances the lease, just like when you go to a car dealership and buy a car, your lease/ payment is financed by a bank. So instead of sitting here typing about how LFG is crooked and doing illegal things, maybe you should go pick up a copy of your contract and read it, or you call always call the company and get a copy sent to you.
N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The independent sale rep are crooks as well as the LFG because they are using the sale rep to get business and the sale rep tell lies to make small business owners to get in the lease. The sales rep act as they work for LFG, and if they do not than how can the contract be valid.
A  4th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been dealing with the HARASSMENT from Lease Finance Group for a few month now... What you don't know, don't want to know, and don't want to hear is OUR, the businesses side, of things. From what I have read it seems to be all business owners that this is happening to, I would therefore think that it isn't some un-educated illiterate people here dealing with all this. I DID read my contract... the parts of it that I got. There were pages that had my initials on the bottom yet I had never even seen them!! LFG hounds me daily whether it be at work, on my cell or at home, but wants NO part of listening to MY side of the story. I DID NOT read, SEE or AGREE to the terms of the contract. I even sent a copy of the police report to LFG but that didn't stop the daily phone calls...
N  22nd of Mar, 2010 by
My business shut down 8 years ago, only 3 months after opening. I paid off my lease sent back my machine and never heard another word...until last week. There was a $1400 ACH withdrawal on my bank account. Now, there is nothing on my credit from them (because this was rectified years ago) I have had the same bank account the last 8 years and they never tried to withdrawal a dime until recently. It is obviously fishy because if I infact still owed them money (which I don't), having my banking information you would think they would have went after it yearssssssssss ago and put something on my credit report. I haven't even gotten letters in the mail. No contact with this company at all in 8 years. I called my bank told them it was an unauthrorized transaction. They refunded my money. After reading about LFG online I closed my bank account. I tried calling LFG the day it happened, I was told I needed to speak with Wendy Civil (1-800-683 5433 Ext 6442). I called and left messages and didn't hear back, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt this was an error. After reversing their transaction I got a call from them today go figure. I proceeded to tell them I got my money back and didn't need her assistance. Boy was she ever mad. Try to get the funds back from your bank, no court in their right mind would take their suits seriously. 8 years and nothing on my credit, and even if it did end up there, dispute it and make them send proof of debt, THEY DONT HAVE IT!!! Good Luck LFG your going to need it, everyone is onto your SCAM!
N  1st of Jul, 2010 by
pleas join to my group in facebook: lease finance group scam/fraud.
we going to a public lawsuit pleas join to us and explain your situation
on the group page.

Lease Finance Group (LFG) Logo Lease Finance Group (LFG)
65 E Wacker Pl Ste 510