Lease Finance Group / they wrongly tried to debit $600 from our business account

We had a lease for a credit card machine through Lease Finance Group that went from 2000 to 2004. Since we were not closely involved with our business during most of that time we did not realize until June 2007 -of all things- that the lease was up.

We put a stop on the monthly lease debits that were being taken out of our account. We tried 5 times (documented) to deal with this company. They still sent us monthly bills and never sent us a copy of the contract which we told them we needed in order to finalize this matter. We NEVER received anything but irritation whenever we dealt with them.

We stupidly assumed that this issue had been dropped until today April 28th when I received a notice from my bank that they had tried to debit $604.10 from our account. Luckily our bank was aware of them and refused. I am now faced with calling them ONE MORE TIME in the morning to chew someone's *** and threaten them with criminal action (not that it will help).

I hope anyone who possibly sees this will run in the opposite direction if they ever come in contact with this co. They are nothing short in my opinion but unethical and disgusting.

Va

Comments

• He
      9th of Dec, 2008

They are dishonest, disreputable, and pushy to boot.
    Henry Hubby

• Mr
      22nd of Dec, 2008

what doyou means this about? Please.. explane.

• La
      25th of Apr, 2009

I actually work for Lease finance Group and have to say the things said on here could of been solved if you would read the contract before you put your signature on it .If you dont read what your signing, how would you know if what the company does is legal or not ? You instead believe a complete stranger who is coming into your business establishment to sell you something, who doesnt even work for our company. The independent sales rep that comes into your business doesnt even work for LFG, we are only the bank that finances the lease, just like when you go to a car dealership and buy a car, your lease/ payment is financed by a bank. So instead of sitting here typing about how LFG is crooked and doing illegal things, maybe you should go pick up a copy of your contract and read it, or you call always call the company and get a copy sent to you.

• Pe
      1st of Jun, 2009

As one of the "dummy victims" of Lease Finance Group, I already accepted the fact that Lease Finace Group is one of the greatest scam artist that ever existed in the business world. Lauren212 is correct to point out about the mistake of believing a complete stranger. She proudly mentioned working for LFG knowing how crooked the company is. People get dummy and make unintentional mistakes and LFG take advantage of it. I wonder if these people working for them --like Lauren212-- ever sleep at night and enjoy the food on the table knowing such revenues gained by LFG is generated in an "evil manner."

LEASE FINANCE GROUP in Chicago Illinois, reap your evil success and your KARMA is on its way!

• Ge
      22nd of Oct, 2009

I had lease through this LFG from 12/02 to 12/06. I didn't realize until @3 months they were still debiting my account. I put a stop payment on them and they continued to send bills. I told them I was done with them. Now, 10/09 they debited $1, 263.87 from my business account. They are scammers and a criminal operation. when you call their number it says your account was deemed special and they give you another number to call, only to be given a voicemail telling you to call the number you JUST CALLED. They need to be brought up on criminal charges!!! Who is running this racket!!!