Lease Finance Group / they wrongly tried to debit $600 from our business account
We had a lease for a credit card machine through Lease Finance Group that went from 2000 to 2004. Since we were not closely involved with our business during most of that time we did not realize until June 2007 -of all things- that the lease was up.
We put a stop on the monthly lease debits that were being taken out of our account. We tried 5 times (documented) to deal with this company. They still sent us monthly bills and never sent us a copy of the contract which we told them we needed in order to finalize this matter. We NEVER received anything but irritation whenever we dealt with them.
We stupidly assumed that this issue had been dropped until today April 28th when I received a notice from my bank that they had tried to debit $604.10 from our account. Luckily our bank was aware of them and refused. I am now faced with calling them ONE MORE TIME in the morning to chew someone's *** and threaten them with criminal action (not that it will help).
I hope anyone who possibly sees this will run in the opposite direction if they ever come in contact with this co. They are nothing short in my opinion but unethical and disgusting.
More Lease Finance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine lease
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - receiving bills after service has been cancelled 6 years later
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.