Lease Finance Group / unauthorized billing
On Oct 7, 2008 I contacted this company to cancel my lease on a credit card terminal. They told me where to ship the terminal to, and to include a letter of cancellation. They told me they would cancel my account 30 DAYS after the receipt of the terminal. What... why should I pay for something for 30 days that I do not have?
Anyway, they received the terminal on Oct 15. They canceled my account on Oct 20 (what happened to the 30 days?). They debited my checking account on Oct 22 for the final payment. EXCUSE me, at the contract signing I paid first and last months payment.
I called them on Nov 4 (when I received my bank statement that showed the debit.) They claimed my last month payment (that I paid in advanced) was credited to my account as payment for the final month. Then why did you debit my account on Oct 22? They never gave me a straight answer, just kept insisting that the Oct 22 debit was not my final payment, that my prepaid amount was used as my final payment. Nevertheless, I paid twice for my final payment. The woman I talked to at CIT just hung up on me while I was trying to get her to explain what the OCT 22 debit was for if it was NOT my final payment.
I want to warn anyone who plans to deal with this company, that first their lease rates are WAY TOO HIGH, you can do better, and SECOND they do not abide by their own contract. So Beware and stay away from this RIPOFF company.
More Lease Finance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years. 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - credit card terminals
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - I never sing anything 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - I have a very small business