LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

LBC Express - out of delivery

Tracking Number

February 07, 2018 We tried to deliver your shipment but recipient's address cannot be located. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.

Hindi manlang tumawag sa number ko

• Sh
      29th of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - passport delivery did not received yet.
    Philippines

*client name: john kelvin grisola
    *lbc tracking #: 173046622751
    *passport delivery
    *august 16, 2018 passport released.
    *contact number: 09233743492
    *passport delivery didn't received yet.

• Ju
    LBC Express - delivery service
    Montalban
    Philippines

Not receiving any call or text from the courier if the delivery will be delivered or not

LBC Express - Shipment issue
    Guinobatan albay
    Philippines

My package has a shipment issue, could you please fix it? I need the package please, this is the tracking number 1730 2741 1900
    I hope you fix it as soon as possible, thank you very much

• Vi
    LBC Express - sipocot delivery
    Philippines

Your shipment was not delivered since recipient's address is out of lbc's service area. please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. how can i claim my shipment?
    tracking number 891010071915
    please contact me mobile number +639503001530
    my email: viccel26@gmail.com

• Re
    LBC Express - poor service
    Quezon
    Philippines

Good morning yung pina lbc nmn feb 1.3:44am pa yun nasa cubao hanggang ngyun po wala pa dito sa commonwealth bakit po ganun more than 24hrs from cubao to cmmnwealth? Pls nmn.

• Jh
    LBC Express - pangit ng service nyo

Lbc nakakastress kayo!! parang d ka importantihan ung items ko!!! at ang bastos kausap ng empleyado nyo sa tanza branch kristine ang pangalan na parang ayaw ako ienteratain ano ba malay ko jan! dati naman na akong nagpapa deliver sa lbc nadating nman ngayon d dumating dating!!!

• Er
    LBC Express - mug

Nareceive ng pinadalhan ko yung Mug. Kaso pag-open nya ng package, basag na yung handle ng Mug. Pinadala ko ito nung January 31, 2018. Nareceive niya nung February 1, 2018

• Ca
    LBC Express - unprofessional attitude of staff
    Bambang nueva vizcaya
    Philippines

The woman staff in LBC bambang nueva vizcaya is so rude that she doesnt know how to respect customers. I also heard many complaints about her. So we will never patronize lbc again.

• Mh
    LBC Express - package
    Catbalogan samar
    Philippines

I am asking regarding po sa package ko. Kung what po ngyari kc sabi sa tracking may shipment issue raw so i am asking what issue is it!. Here s the package num 179909893053. Please do send me updates of it po. Thank you.

• Zo
    LBC Express - ordered in lazada
    Philippines

Yung order ko po wala pa hanggang ngayon sinasabing ideliver na. Pero shipment recipients is out of service area..

• Al
    LBC Express - item
    Philippines

May pinadala sa akin from teresa. Tiga montalban rizal ako. Then nung trinack ko there's an shipment issue daw? Contact customer care daw po. I've already attached the screenshot of the error message. Thanks!...

• Ga
      1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - how do I get my package?
    Philippines

It says "Your shipment was not delivered since recipient's address is out of LBC's service area. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels." How do I get it then? It was shipped on Tarlac Branch how do it pick it up? I waited until December 5 for it. Now where is it? Here is my tracking number :81111677909

• Ka
    LBC Express - my credit card
    Lucena
    Philippines

Ask ko lang bakit ganun hindi naman sarado ang bahay... wala din nag ask manlang kung saan ako nakatira if di nila alam...inask ko na mga kapitbahay ko wala naman nagtatanong from LBC... sana naman e ma ideliver yung card ko pati in time nagsend sakin BDO ng 2pm on the way naghintay ako till 5 wala naman dumating

• Ka
    LBC Express - postponed delivery
    Dasmarinas City Cavite
    Philippines

This item 179830173613 supposed to be delivered today but your tracking site said that theres a request to postponed the delivery. Please resolve this issue because I need the item tomorrow.Thanks

• Ho
      1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - what happen to your company?!
    Cagayan de Oro City
    Philippines

Lbc sucks in delivering! What happen!

• Le
    LBC Express - about sa nagdeliver sakin cavite area

Oo..magkaiba nga ng address pero sana wag maging bastos sa tao.. As far as i know.. Binayaran ko ang delivery charged.. Kaya wag siyang mag reklamo.. Kung hindi niya magagawa ng maayos trabaho nya umalis nalang sya sa pagdedeliver kasi nakakasira sa imahe nI LBC..

•   1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - my shipment hasnt deliver yet
    Cagayan de Oro City
    Philippines

My shipment is ready to be delivered last dec11, but until now I havent receive it yet. My tracking number is 771011087651. Pls fix this! You can reach me at this number 09277851716 if theres any concerns you would like to ask about my shipment. Thanks!

• Al
    LBC Express - document
    Cainta, Rizal
    Philippines

Good day i just want to report my document because I dont receive it since November I pay it for delivery. My tracking no. 139544382600 my name is Alfred Padolina. My address is Blk. 19 (bermai floodway) east bank road cainta, rizal.

LBC Express - return item from lazada
    Philippines

I went to your branch at 2pm yesterday to return a item from lazada. But until 4:30pm today, still no trancking details yet. I went back 3X to ask what happen. They just told me they are offline and ask me to check later. And when i check again at 7pm, they only accept it at 4:48pm today...